If you are looking for a way to make your online experience more environmentally friendly, then you may want to try the Green Portal. This online tool allows users to sign up for email newsletters, find recycling and composting information, and make purchases from certified sustainable businesses.
In this article, we will show you how to login to the Green Portal and start using its many resources.
How to sign in to Green Portal
To sign in to Green Portal, follow these steps:
1. Click the Login link on the main page of Green Portal.
2. Type your user name and password into the fields provided and click OK.
3. You're now logged in to Green Portal!
How to change your password
If you have forgotten your password, or would like to change it, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account by clicking on the “Login” button on the main page.
2. Click on the “My Account” link in the upper-left corner of the screen.
3. In the My Account section, click on the “Password” link.
4. Enter your current password in the “Password” field and click on the “Change Password” button.
5. Review and confirm your new password before clicking on the “Submit” button.
How to unsubscribe from their newsletter
If you no longer want to receive their newsletter, please unsubscribe by clicking on the link at the bottom of each newsletter. If you have misplaced your login information, please contact them at [email protected] and we will provide you with a new login address.
How to contact them
If you have any questions or comments about their blog or the contents of this article, please feel free to contact them. Our contact information can be found below. We would love to hear from you!
If you're having trouble logging into your Green Portal account, don't worry! Our team is here to help. Just follow these simple steps to get back online:
1) Make sure you have the latest version of Adobe Flash installed on your computer. Click here to learn more about updating Adobe Flash.
2) Make sure that you are signed in to your Green Portal account and that your browser is set up to accept cookies. To learn how to configure your browser, click here.
3) If you are still having trouble logging in, please contact their support team at [email protected]