Goalbook is a great way to track and manage your goals. It's free, easy to use, and can be accessed on many devices. In this guide, we'll show you how to login to Goalbook and start tracking your goals!
How to login to Goalbook
Goalbook is a website that helps teams track their soccer goals. It is a great tool for coaches and players to keep track of their progress in the game. Goalbook can be used by both adults and children.
To login to Goalbook, you will need the following information: your email address, your password, and your user name (if you have one).
Here are the steps to login to Goalbook:
1. Go to goalbook.com and sign in.
2. Click on the "User Accounts" link on the left side of the screen.
3. Click on "Create New Account."
4. Fill out the fields with your email address, password, and user name (if you have one).
5. Click on "Create Account."
How to change your password
If you forgot your password, or if you want to change it, follow these steps:
1. Log in to your account.
2. Click “Account” in the top nav bar.
3. Under “My Account,” click “Password Change.”
4. Enter your current password into the “New Password” field and click “Change Password.”
5. Click “Save Changes” and you're all set!
How to cancel your subscription
If you're not sure if you want to keep your subscription, please follow these simple steps:
-Click on the "Cancel Subscription" link in the "My Account" section of the blog.
-You will be asked to confirm your decision. After doing so, your subscription will be canceled.
How to manage your account
If you're not already signed in, click the Sign In button on the top right of the homepage.
Once you're logged in, click the My Goals tab.
Click on the gear icon in the top left corner and select Settings.
Under Account Settings, select your account type (Individual or Team) and password. If you've forgotten your password, click Forgot Password? and enter your email address to receive a temporary password sent to that address. If you have a team account, be sure to also input the team's name and admin email address.
Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
If you want to manage your goals from another device, click the Goalbook Login link under My Goals on the homepage and enter your login information. You'll be prompted to authorize access to your goals on that device before continuing.
How to report a problem
If you have a problem logging in to your Goalbook account, please follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Goalbook Login" link in the header of this page.
2. Enter your Goalbook login information and click on the "Log In" button.
3. If you are having trouble logging in, please provide as much detail as possible in the "Description of Problem" field and click on the "Send Report" button.
Goalbook is a great tool to help you track your progress and stay on track with your goals. However, sometimes it can be difficult to login and access your account. In this article, we will show you how to login and use Goalbook. Hopefully this will make logging into your account easier for you in the future.