The new Erwin Middle School Parent Portal is now available to parents and guardians who have accounts with the school district. This article provides instructions on how to login and use the Portal.
How to Log In
To login to the parent portal, follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Parent Portal" tab on the home page of the website.
2. Enter your username and password in the appropriate fields and click on the "Log In" button.
3. You will be taken to a page where you can view your child's grades and other information.
How to Update Your Profile
To update your profile on the Erwin Middle School Parent Portal, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Parent Portal.
2. Click on My Profile in the top right corner of the screen.
3. Update your personal information as desired. Note that you will need to enter your email address and password to log in to the Parent Portal. If you have not registered for an account yet, you will be prompted to do so when you click on My Profile.
4. Click on Save Profile to save your changes and return to the main Parent Portal page.
How to Change Your Contact Information
If you are a parent of a student at Erwin Middle School and would like to make changes to your contact information or register for the Parent Portal, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Parent Portal by clicking on the "Parent Portal" link on the home page of Erwin Middle School's website.
2. If you have not already registered for the Parent Portal, click on the "Register" link next to "My Account" in the main menu.
3. In the "My Account" section, click on the "Contact Info" tab.
4. In the "Contact Info" tab, enter your new email address and password in the appropriate fields and click on the "Save Changes" button.
5. You can now access your account login information by clicking on the "Login" link in the main menu of the Parent Portal.
How to Cancel Your Account
If you want to cancel your account, please follow the steps below:
1. Log in to the Parent Portal at erwin.k12.wi.us.
2. Click on My Account in the left sidebar.
3. Under My Account Summary, click on Cancel Account.
How to Report a Issue with the Portal
If you have an issue with the portal, please follow these instructions to report it.
How to Access Teacher and Student Files
The blog section provides helpful tips and instructions for accessing files on the Erwin Middle School Parent Portal. Log in using your username and password, and start exploring!
As a parent of an Erwin Middle School student, it is important for you to be able to access information about your child and their school. This article will walk you through the process of logging in to the Parent Portal, which is the main way that parents can get access to school information and reports. Be sure to check out the Parent Portal FAQ section if you have any questions or encounter any issues while trying to login. Thanks for reading!