We all know that creating a successful website or blog requires a lot of hard work and dedication. But what if there was a way to speed up the process by automating some of the tasks? Draexlmaier Supplier Portal is an AI-powered software that can help you create and manage your supplier database, automatically generating supplier profiles, pricing forms and contracts. So if you're looking to streamline your supplier management process, Draexlmaier Supplier Portal is definitely worth checking out!
How to login to the Draexlmaier Supplier Portal
If you are a Draexlmaier supplier and have not yet logged in to the portal, here is how you can do so:
1. Go to draexlmaier.com and register for an account.
2. Once you have registered, click on "My Account" in the top menu bar and then click on the "Login" link at the bottom of the page.
3. Enter your username and password, and click on the "Log In" button.
4. You will now be in the "Login" page, which will allow you to access all of the features of the portal.
How to add a new supplier
Adding a new supplier is easy with the Draexlmaier Supplier Portal. Log in to the portal and click on "Add New Supplier." Enter the required information, and click on "Submit." You'll now be able to view your new supplier's information and contact them directly from the portal.
How to edit an existing supplier
If you already have a supplier on the portal, you can edit it by clicking on the orange "Edit" button located at the top right of the supplier's page.
When you are logged in, you will see a list of all your suppliers. To add a new supplier, click on the "New" button located in the top left corner of the supplier's page.
Once you have added a new supplier, you will need to provide some basic information about the supplier including its name, logo, and contact information. You can also add any additional product or service information that might be helpful for your customers.
You can also manage your supplier's account and settings by clicking on the "Settings" button located in the top right corner of the supplier's page. This will allow you to change your supplier's password, update your contact information, and more.
How to delete an existing supplier
If you want to delete an existing supplier, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the Supplier Portal and click on the “Suppliers” menu tab on the left-hand side.
2. Then click on the “Edit” button next to the supplier you want to delete.
3. On the “Supplier Details” page, scroll down until you see the “Delete This Supplier” option and click on it. A confirmation message will appear asking you to confirm that you want to delete the supplier.
4. Click on the “Yes” button to confirm your decision and the supplier will be deleted from the Supplier Portal.
How to manage your supplier profile
The Draexlmaier Supplier Portal is designed to help suppliers manage their profiles and connect with customers.
To access the portal, go to www.draexlmaier.com and sign in. Then click on the “Supplier Portal” icon in the upper right corner.
On the Supplier Portal home page, you will see a “My Profile” button on the top left corner. Click on this button to open your supplier profile.
Your supplier profile will contain information about your company and products. You can add images, descriptions, and prices for your products. You can also add contact information, such as email addresses and phone numbers.
You can manage your supplier profile by clicking on the “Manage” button at the top of the page. The following options are available:
1) Edit Profile: You can modify the information in your profile or delete it entirely.
2) Connect With Customers: This section allows you to add or update your customer contact information. You can also create new customer accounts if you want to sell products through a distribution channel other than Draexlmaier.com.
3) Export Products:
If you are a Draexlmaier supplier and would like to log in to the supplier portal, please follow these instructions:
1. Log in to your account on draexlmaier.com.
2. Click on My Account at the top of the page.
3. On the My Account page, find and click on Add a New Supplier at the bottom of the page. (You may need to scroll down.)
4. Enter your company name, contact information (including phone number), and website address in the appropriate fields, and click Continue.
5. You will be asked to confirm your company information by clicking on a link that is sent to your phone or email address. After you have confirmed your details, click Save Changes at the bottom of the page to finish adding your new supplier profile!