If you are looking for a step-by-step guide on how to login to the Dlnet Portal, then you have come to the right place! In this article, we will walk you through the entire process of logging in, from beginning to end. So read on and learn how to login to the Dlnet Portal!
How to login to Dlnet Portal
To login to the Dlnet Portal, use the following steps:
1. Go to the Dlnet Portal homepage and click on the “Login” button in the top right corner.
2. Enter your username and password and click on the “Log in” button.
3. If you are not already logged in, you will be prompted to log in.
4. Once you have logged in, you will be taken to the main page of the Dlnet Portal.
How to change your password
Login to your Dlnet Portal account by clicking on the "Login" link on the top right-hand corner of your screen.
To change your password, click on the "Change Password" link located in the login form.
Enter your new password in the "New Password" field and click on the "Update Password" button. You will be prompted to confirm your new password before proceeding.
If you have forgotten your Dlnet Portal password, you can click on the "Forgot Your Password?" link located at the bottom of the login form and enter your email address in the "I Forgot My Password" field. A password reset email will be sent to you, and you will be able to reset your password by entering the new password into the "New Password" field and clicking on the "Update Password" button.
How to add or change your email address
If you have not yet registered for DLnet Portal, please do so now. Once you have registered and logged in, follow these instructions to add or change your email address.
To add or change your email address:
1) Log in to DLnet Portal. If you have not already registered, do so now.
2) Click on the "My Profile" tab on the left hand side of the page.
3) Click on the "Email Address" field.
4) Enter your new email address in the text box and click on the "Update Profile" button.
How to unsubscribe from their emails
If you no longer want to receive their emails, you can unsubscribe by clicking on the link at the bottom of any email that you receive. You will then be taken to a form where you can enter your name and email address and click unsubscribe.
How to access your account
If you have forgotten your username or password, please follow these instructions to reset your login information. If you still cannot get into your account, please email [email protected] for assistance.
If you have forgotten your login password, please follow these instructions to reset your password: 1. Click the "Forgot Your Password?" link on the login page. 2. Enter your email address and click the "Reset Password" button. 3. A new password will be sent to your email address. If you have difficulty logging in, please contact Dlnet support at 1-866-466-4321.