Disney Enterprise Portal is a great tool for managing your Disney accounts, but it can be a little tricky to login and access your accounts. In this article, we'll show you how to login to Disney Enterprise Portal and access your accounts.
How to login to Disney Enterprise Portal
If you have an existing Disney Enterprise account, you can login to the portal using your username and password. If you don’t have an account, you can create one by clicking on the Create Account button on the home page of the portal. Once you’ve logged in, you can explore all the resources and tools that Disney Enterprises has to offer.
How to access your Disney account
Disney Enterprise Portal is the web-based interface for your Disney account. You can access it by going to disneyenterprise.com and clicking on the “Login” button in the top left corner of the homepage.
Once you have logged in, you will be taken to your main Disney account page. In the top right corner of this page, you will see a blue banner that says “Hello, Disney Enterprise Portal!” If you don’t see this banner, please click on the blue “Login” button in the top left corner of your screen and enter your user name and password.
Once you have logged in, you will see a list of all of your Disney accounts on this page. The first account is called My Disney Account and is the default account used when you first sign in to Disney Enterprise Portal. To access other accounts, click on the appropriate link at the top of this page. For example, if you want to access your Disneyland Resort account, click on the Disneyland Resort link at the top of this page.
Once you have clicked on an account link, you will be taken to that account’s page in
How to manage and use your Disney Enterprise Portal
If you are unfamiliar with Disney Enterprise Portal, it is a web-based tool that allows you to manage your Disney properties and parks from one central location. To sign in, follow these simple steps:
1. Log into your Disney account.
2. Click the “Enterprise Portal” link in the left navigation bar.
3. Enter your login credentials (username and password).
4. Click the “Sign In” button.
5. If you have previously registered for an Enterprise Portal account, you will be prompted to enter your registration information. After registering, you will see the main screen of the Enterprise Portal.
6. On the left side of the screen, select your organization type (Disney Parks or Disney Resorts). You can also select which properties you would like to manage at this time.
7. On the right side of the screen, select your property type (Disney theme park or resort). You can also manage multiple properties at once by selecting the checkbox next to each one.
8. Under “Property Information,” select the items that you would like to view or manage for your selected property type. For example, if
How to cancel or change your account password
If you need to cancel or change your account password, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Disney Enterprise Portal.
2. Click the My Account link in the left navigation panel.
3. On the My Account page, click Change Password.
4. Enter your current password and new password in the appropriate fields, and then click Save Changes.
5. If you want to keep your account information private, select the Keep My Account Private checkbox and enter a password in the Confirm Password field.
How to report a problem with Disney Enterprise Portal
If you experience a problem with Disney Enterprise Portal, you can report the problem by logging into the portal and clicking on the "Report a Problem" link in the bottom right corner of the screen. From there, you will be able to provide basic information about your issue, as well as a step-by-step guide on how to reproduce it. If you are unable to reproduce the issue, please include as much information as possible in your report so that their team can help resolve it as quickly as possible.