If you are looking for a way to make your daily portal event roll easier, then you should check out Daily Portal's new login feature. This new feature makes it easy for you to login and access your events, calendars, and notes.
How to log in to Daily Portal
Daily Portal is a social media website where users can share and interact with one another. To access the website, users must first login. To log in, users must enter their email address and password. After logging in, users can view all of their posts, comments, and likes.
How to add events
If you would like to add an event to the Daily Portal, follow these simple steps:
1. Log in to your Daily Portal account.
2. Click on "Events" in the main menu.
3. In the "Events" section, click on the "Add Event" button.
4. In the "Add Event" window, enter the following information:
-Title: The title of your event.
-Date: The date of your event.
-Location: The location of your event.
5. Click on the "Submit Event" button.
How to configure your preferences
If you haven't already, please review their blog section's instructions on how to login. Once you have registered and logged in, you will see the Preferences tab. Here is a brief rundown of each preference:
1. Site Title: This is the title which will be displayed at the top of your Daily Portal event listings.
2. Site Description: This is the text which will be displayed beneath your event listings.
3. Event Type: You can choose from General, Blogging, or Podcasting events.
4. Post Time: The time at which your post should be published in relation to GMT/UTC
5. Categories: Select one or more of the following categories to place your event in.
6. Location(s): Enter the city, state, country, or zip code(s) where your event will take place.
7.Start Date/Time: The date and time of your event. These fields are required if you are choosing a Blogging or Podcasting event type.
8. End Date/Time: The date and time of your event - this field is optional for Blogging and Podcasting events if you do not want your event to continue
How to unsubscribe from Daily Portal
To unsubscribe from Daily Portal, follow these steps:
1. Click on the "Unsubscribe" link at the bottom of every Daily Portal email.
2. Type your email address in the "To" box and click on the "Submit Unsubscribe" button.
3. You will receive a confirmation message stating that your request has been processed.