Housing portal is one of the most important aspect of any city. It helps people to locate and get information about available housing units. Csbsju Housing Portal provides online housing search facilities which help students, house hunters, family members and people looking for temporary accommodation to find and access the required information all in one place.
What is Csbsju Housing Portal?
Csbsju Housing Portal is a web portal that provides information about housing in Chennai. It allows users to search for housing, apply for housing, and view housing details.
How to Login to Csbsju Housing Portal?
To login to Csbsju Housing Portal, you will need your username and password. To find out your username and password, please click on the "Forgot Your Username or Password?" link at the bottom of the homepage. Once you have entered your username and password, you will be able to access all of the features of the Csbsju Housing Portal.
How to Login to Csbsju Housing Portal
To login to the Csbsju Housing Portal, follow these steps:
1. Visit the Csbsju Housing Portal homepage at http://housingportal.csbsju.edu/.
2. Click on the “Login” link in the top right corner of the page.
3. Enter your username and password in the fields provided and click on the “Log In” button.
4. You will be automatically logged in to the Housing Portal and will be able to access all of its features.
How to Update Your Profile on Csbsju Housing Portal
If you have not done so already, you may want to update your profile on the Csbsju Housing Portal. This will allow you to view more options and make more informed decisions when applying for housing. Here are steps to update your profile:
1. Log in to the Csbsju Housing Portal by clicking on the login icon in the upper right corner of the home page.
2. Click on “My Profile” in the left sidebar.
3. Update your personal information by clicking on the “Edit Profile” button.
4. Select which housing options you are interested in and click on the “Update Profile” button next to that section.
5. Click on the “Submit Profile” button at the bottom of the page to finish updating your profile.
How to Report a problem with Csbsju Housing Portal
If you have an issue with the housing portal, there are a few ways to report it.
1. Login to Csbsju Housing Portal and click on the “Report a problem” link on the top right-hand corner of the home page.
2. If you are using a web browser, click on the “Report a problem” link in the blue bar at the top of the screen.
3. If you are using an app, click on the “Report a problem” link in the red bar at the top of the screen.
4. If you are using a mobile device, press and hold down on Csbsju Housing Portal until it zooms in, and then tap on “Report a problem” in the pop-up menu.