A lot of people these days are using portals to keep track of their work and personal lives. But what if you need to access your portal from outside the network? In this article, we'll show you how to login to your Cardiff Portal HR account using different methods.
What is Cardiff Portal?
Cardiff Portal is a new online service that allows you to manage your Cardiff City Council account, access your council tax and benefits, and make payments. You can also find out about services available from within the portal, such as parking permits and dog fouling.
To use the Cardiff Portal, you will need to create an account and password. Once you have logged in, you will be able to access all of your information. To start using the Cardiff Portal, please follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Click on the 'login' button at the top of the page.
Step 2: Enter your username and password in the boxes provided.
Step 3: Click on the 'submit' button to log in.
If you have any problems logging in or finding what you are looking for, please contact them at [email protected] or call 01680 565858.
How to login to Cardiff Portal
Cardiff Portal is the online portal for Cardiff City Council. It provides a range of services, including information about council activities, meeting minutes and agendas, as well as links to external websites. To access Cardiff Portal, click on the icon below.
Once you are in the portal, click on the Login link in the top left corner. You will be asked to enter your username and password. If you have forgotten your username or password, please contact them at [email protected]
How to change your password
If you have forgotten your password, please follow these simple steps to reset it.:
1. Log in to your Cardiff Portal account.
2. Click on "My Account" in the top left corner of the screen.
3. Scroll down to the "Password & Security" section and click on "Reset Password."
4. Enter your new password and click on "Confirm New Password."
5. You will now be able to log in using your new password.
How to use Cardiff Portal
Cardiff Portal is a website that Cardiff Council use to provide access to a range of services.
To use Cardiff Portal, you need to login first. Here's how:
1. Go to www.cardiffportal.co.uk and sign in with your username and password.
2. On the top right of the page, click on the 'Login' button (you'll see a green 'Log In' button if you're already logged in).
3. Enter your username and password, and click on the 'Log In' button to log in.
4. You'll now be taken to the main Cardiff Portal page (unless you've already visited it - in which case you'll see the 'Welcome back' message). Click on the 'Home' link at the top of the page to go back to your personal profile.
5. Click on the 'Services' link on the left-hand side of the page, and then on the 'Login' button next to each service you want to use (for example, Council Tax, Parking, Planning Applications etc.). If you don't have an account yet, you'll be asked to create one first - see step 6 below
If you're having trouble logging into Cardiff Portal, here are a few tips to follow:
- Make sure your browser is up to date.
- Check that your username and password are correct.
- Try refreshing the page if you're still having problems logging in.