Are you looking for a way to manage all of your association's members? Association Portal is the perfect solution for you! Association Portal is an online membership management system that allows associations of all sizes to manage their member list, dues payments, and more. In this article, we'll show you how to login to your association's account and start managing your membership right away!
How to login to the Association Portal
If you are a current or former member of an association, the Association Portal is the place to go to manage your account and stay connected with your organization. To login to the Association Portal, follow these steps:
1. Go to www.associationportal.org and sign in using your member ID or organization name and password.
2. In the left navigation panel, under "My Associations," select "Association Portal."
3. On the home page of the Association Portal, under "Login," click "Sign In." If you have already signed in to the portal, enter your user name and password in the appropriate fields and click "Log In."
4. If you do not have an account yet, on the home page of the Association Portal, under "Account Settings," click "Create New Account" and complete the registration form.
How to search for and view information on member benefits
If you're looking for information on member benefits, the Association Portal is the place to go. You can search for benefits by topic, activity, or company size. You can also view detailed information on each benefit and see how it stacks up against other companies in your industry. The Association Portal is a great resource for finding out what's available to you as a member of the association.
How to print or email a membership application
If you have trouble logging in or printing your membership application, please follow these steps:
1. Go to the "My Account" tab on the association portal.
2. Click on "Print or Email a Membership Application."
3. Follow the on-screen instructions to print or email your application.
How to update your contact information
If you have not updated your contact information on the Association Portal in a while, now is the time to do it. You can update your contact information by clicking on the 'Contact Us' link on the home page of the Association Portal and filling out the form. Once you submit the form, an email will be sent to you with instructions on how to update your contact information.
How to unsubscribe from the Association Portal
If you no longer wish to receive notifications from the Association Portal, you can unsubscribe by following these steps:
1. In the upper right corner of the homepage, click on "Notifications."
2. On the "Notifications" page, under "Membership Updates," click on the link that says "Unsubscribe from all membership updates."
3. Enter your email address in the field provided and click on the "Submit" button.
Other useful resources
If you are looking for an association portal login then you have come to the right place. In this blog article we will show you how to login to your association portal using a username and password.