If you're having trouble logging into Apple Support Portal (ASP), follow these simple steps:
1. Open Safari and type "https://support.apple.com/kb/DL1571" into the address bar.
2. Click the link that appears in the web page's search results.
3. In the login window that appears, enter your Apple ID password and click Sign In.
4. If you have to reset your password, enter your new password in the Password field and click Reset Password.
How to login to the Apple Support Portal
If you don't have an account yet, create one now. You'll need to provide your email address, password, and name. Once you've logged in, follow these instructions to find your support case:
1) In the main navigation bar, click Cases.
2) On the Cases page, under the My Cases heading, click the View Details button for the case that you want to view details for.
3) In the Details panel on the right side of the screen, you will see a Login link. Click it to log in.
4) If you are not already logged in, enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click Log In.
5) After logging in, if you are seeing a blank Cases page instead of your case details, please ensure that you have installed the latest version of Safari or Chrome and that cookies are enabled in your browser.
How to use the Apple Support Portal
Apple Support Portal is a great tool to access Apple products and services. You can use the portal to troubleshoot problems with your iPhone, iPad, or Mac. To login to the portal, follow these steps:
1. Type applesupport.com into your web browser.
2. Click the Sign In link in the upper-right corner of the screen.
3. Enter your Apple ID and password into the appropriate fields and click Sign In.
4. You'll see a list of recent activities on your account, including support tickets you've submitted and responses to those tickets. You can also view or edit your account settings.
How to find help with your Apple products
Apple's Support Portal is a great resource for troubleshooting issues with your Apple products. The portal has multiple ways to find help, including a search bar, category pages, and topic pages.
To login to the Support Portal, click here. If you don't have an account yet, you can create one here. Once logged in, click on the "Help" tab at the top of the page. From there, you can search for specific help topics or browse through the categories and topic pages.
If you need more assistance than the Support Portal can offer, Apple's customer service is available 24/7. You can find information about Apple's customer service options here.
How to file a problem with an Apple product
Apple Support Portal is a great resource for filing problems with your Apple products. If you are experiencing a problem with an Apple product, you can use the portal to submit a ticket and get help from Apple engineers. Here is how to login to the portal:
How to get help from Apple personnel
If you need help with your Apple device, there's a good chance you'll reach out to customer service through the Apple Support Portal. Here's how to login and get started:
1. Open the Apple Support Portal at support.apple.com. You can either use Safari on your computer or the iOS or Android app store on your mobile device.
2. Sign in with your Apple ID and password. If you don't have an Apple ID, you can create one now.
3. In the left navigation bar, click Account .
4. Under My Accounts, click Login .
5. Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click Log In .
6. If you're using a mobile device, follow the on-screen instructions to sign in to your account using your device's credentials (your phone number and password).
7. Click Help from here if you need help finding your way around the portal or want to learn more about using it.
How to unsubscribe from email notifications from the Apple Support Portal
If you no longer wish to receive email notifications from the Apple Support Portal, you can unsubscribe by following these simple steps:
1. Log in to the Apple Support Portal.
2. Click on the My Account link in the top navigation bar.
3. On the My Account page, scroll down and click on Email Notifications.
4. On the Email Notifications page, under the heading subscribed notifications, click on the unsubscribe link.
We hope this article on how to login to Apple Support Portal has been helpful. If you ever experience any difficulties logging in or have any other questions, be sure to check out their Apple Support Portal page for more information. We also recommend reading their How To articles for more general help with theming various aspects of the site. Thanks for visiting!