Apartment Gallery Residents can now easily login to their account through their new resident portal. You will need to create a Username and Password, then click on the Login link in the header of the homepage. Once you are logged in, you will be able to see your account information, including your current rent amount and balance, as well as recent activity notifications.
How to login to your Apartment Gallery Resident Portal
If you are a registered resident of an Apartment Gallery property and have not already logged in, you can do so now by following these steps:
1. Navigate to the Apartment Gallery Resident Portal at www.apartmentgallery.com/resident-portal.html.
2. Click on the "Login" link in the upper-right corner of the page.
3. Enter your login credentials (username and password) and click on the "Log In" button.
4. You will be prompted to update your profile information. Please do so if you have changed your name or email address since becoming a resident of an Apartment Gallery property.
5. Once your profile information has been updated, click on the "My Profile" link in the upper-right corner of the page to view your account information and current list of properties owned by Apartment Gallery.
How to access your resident account
If you are new to the apartment gallery, or if you have forgotten your login information, please follow these instructions to access your resident account.
1. Click on the "My Account" link located at the top of any page on the website.
2. Enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields and click "Log In".
3. You will be directed to a new page where you can view all of your account information, including photos, reviews, and comments.
How to change your password
If you forgot your password, or if you have changed your email address and cannot login using your old password, follow these steps to change your password:
1. Log in to the website.
2. Click the "My Account" link in the top right corner of the screen.
3. On the "My Account" page, click on the "Password Change" link in the header.
4. Enter your current password in the "New Password" box and click on the "Change Password" button.
5. Enter your new password in the "New Password" box and click on the "Confirm New Password" button.
6. Click on the "Log Out" link at the bottom of the page to log out of your account and return to the homepage.
How to file a maintenance request
If you need to file a maintenance request, the first step is to log in to the Resident Portal. Here's how:
1. Open the Resident Portal at http://portal.apartmentgallery.com
2. If you're not already logged in, enter your e-mail address and password in the login fields and click Log In.
3. On the main page of the Resident Portal, click Maintenance Request Management in the left column.
4. In the list of requests on the right, select your request and click File Request.
5. Fill out the requested information, including your name, address, contact information and detailed description of what needs to be fixed or replaced. Click Submit Request when finished.
How to view your account history
If you want to view your account history, you can do so by logging in to the resident portal. To log in, go to the resident portal and click the "Login" button in the upper right corner. You will be prompted to enter your username and password. After you have logged in, you will see a list of your recent activity on the website.
How to cancel your subscription
If you need to cancel your subscription, please follow these steps:
1. Log into the Resident Portal.
2. Click on the 'My Account' tab.
3. Under the 'Subscriptions' heading, click on the crossed out box next to your subscription name.
4. Click on the 'Cancel Subscription' button below this heading.
How to contact Apartment Gallery
1.Go to the website www.apartmentgallery.com and click on the "Contact Us" link in the top left corner of the homepage.
2. Enter your email address in the "Email Address" text box and click on the "Submit" button.
3. You will receive a confirmation email from Apartment Gallery with instructions on how to login to your account.
4. Enter your username and password in the "Login" and "Password" text boxes, respectively, and click on the "Login" button.
5. You will be taken to the homepage of your account.
6. Click on the "Articles" tab to view all of your current articles and galleries, or click on any of the gallery names to view specific articles about that gallery.