Welcome to the Anu Faculty Portal! This website is designed to provide faculty and staff with easy access to various resources and information. In order to login, please enter your username and password in the boxes below. If you have not registered for Anu Faculty Portal yet, please click here to sign up. Thank you for using the portal.
How to Login to Anu Faculty Portal
The Anu Faculty Portal is a online resource that can be used by faculty members at the University of Utah. The portal contains information about classes, degree programs, and services available to faculty. To login to the portal, faculty members will need their institution's username and password.
How to Change your password
If you have forgotten your Anu password, you can change it by following these steps:
First, click the “Login” button on the top right corner of the homepage.
You will be directed to the login page.
Enter your email address in the “Email address” text field and click on “Log In”.
If you have forgotten your password, enter your email address in the “Forgotten password?” text field and click on “Create new password”. You will then be directed to a new page where you can set a new password. Enter a strong password in the text field and click on “Create new password”. You will now be taken to the main page where you can log out.
How to Report a Problem with Anu Faculty Portal
If you have a problem with Anu Faculty Portal, you can use the following instructions to report the problem.
How to Access Your Email Address and Account Status
If you have forgotten your Anu Faculty Portal login information, or if you need to update your account information, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Anu Faculty Portal. If you do not have an account, create one now.
2. Click on the "My Account" link in the top left corner of the page.
3. On the My Account page, click on the "Email Address" link in the top right corner.
4. Enter your email address in the "Email Address" box and click on the "Create Account" button.
5. Your account will be created and you will be redirected to a new page where you can enter your password and confirm your account.
6. If you have any questions about logging in or updating your account, please contact [email protected]
How to Cancel Your Membership with Anu Faculty Portal
If you need to cancel your membership with Anu Faculty Portal, follow these steps:
1. Log in to Anu Faculty Portal and click on the "My Account" button in the upper-right corner of the screen.
2. On the "My Account" page, under "Membership Status", click on the link that says "Cancel Membership".
3. On the "Cancel Membership" page, click on the blue "Cancel My Membership" button.
If you are looking for information about Anu Faculty Portal, or need help logging in, here is a guide to help. In the meantime, if you have any questions or problems, feel free to contact them at [email protected] We would be happy to assist you!