Aims Portal is a free online tool that allows users to manage their academic records and coursework. If you're having trouble logging in, follow these simple steps:
1. Enter your user ID and password into the Aims Portal login screen.
2. Click the "Forgot Password?" link next to your user ID on the login screen.
3. Enter your email address in the "Email Address" field, and click the "Submit" button.
4. Click the "I Have A New Account" link next to your email address, and enter your user ID and password in the appropriate fields.
Aims Portal How to Login
If you are having trouble logging in to your Aims portal, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the issue.
First, make sure you have the latest version of the Aims portal software installed on your computer. To check if you have the latest version, open the Aims portal and click on the About button on the main toolbar. If the version number is 2 or newer, then you are good to go. If it is an older version, please update your software.
If you have updated your software and still cannot log in, please check to see if there is a firewall or antivirus blocking access to their website. You may need to temporarily disable these security applications before attempting to login.
If all of your efforts fail to fix the issue and you are certain that you are not behind a firewall or antivirus, please try their login help page. This page contains detailed instructions on how to login with both your username and password. If this still does not work, please contact them at [email protected] and we will be more than happy to assist you further.
How to change your password
If you have forgotten your password, or if you have changed your password and can't remember what it is, you can change your password in the Aims Portal.
How to unsubscribe from Aims Portal
To unsubscribe from Aims Portal, follow these steps:
1. Click the "Aims Portal" icon in the top right corner of your desktop or laptop screen.
2. On the "Aims Portal" page that opens, click on the "Unsubscribe" link next to your email address.
3. You will be asked to confirm your wish to unsubscribe. Click on the confirmation link to complete the process.
How to contact Aims Portal
If you have any questions about how to use Aims Portal, please contact support.
Aims Portal is a free online educational platform that provides users with access to over 1,000 courses and video modules. If you're having trouble logging in or need help finding your profile or course content, be sure to check out their guide on how to login to Aims Portal. It should help solve any issues you might have and will let you get started learning right away!