Aegis Web Portal is a web-based application used by hospitals and other healthcare organizations to manage patient records, case data, and other clinical information. If you need to login to Aegis Web Portal, follow these steps:
1. Click the "login" link in the upper right corner of the Aegis Web Portal home page.
2. Enter your username and password in the login form, and click "submit."
3. If you're still having trouble logging in, please contact Aegis Technical Support for assistance.
How to login to Aegis Web Portal
To login to Aegis Web Portal, follow these steps:
Login to your Aegis account. Click on the Login link in the upper left corner of the portal. Enter your username and password. Click on the Log In button.
If you have forgotten your username or password, please contact Aegis customer service for assistance.
How to change your password
If you have forgotten your Aegis Web Portal password, you can follow these steps to change it:
1. Log in to the website using your existing login credentials.
2. Click on the “Password” link located in the top right corner of the page.
3. Enter your current password in the “New Password” field and click on the “Change Password” button.
4. You will be asked to confirm your new password by entering it again in the “New Password” field and clicking on the “Confirm New Password” button.
How to logout of Aegis Web Portal
If you're ever stuck in an unfortunate situation where you can't log in to your Aegis Web Portal, or if you need to log out for any reason, there are a few easy steps you can take.
How to report a problem with Aegis Web Portal
If you have a problem logging in to Aegis Web Portal, please follow these instructions:
-Login to your account on the Aegis Web Portal.
-Click on the "Help" tab at the top of the page.
-In the "How can I help you?" section, type in your problem and click on "submit."