Acadiana Gastroenterology Patient Portal is a new patient portal designed to streamline the process of accessing medical records, obtaining prescriptions, and communicating with your doctor. To access the portal, you'll need to first create an account. Once you've registered for an account, you can login to the portal using your email address and password.
If you are a Gastroenterology patient and would like to login to the Acadiana Patient Portal, please follow these instructions:
1. Go to the Acadiana Patient Portal home page (www.acadianagastroenterology.org) and click on the link that says "Login Now."
2. Enter your name and email address in the appropriate fields, then click on the "Login" button.
3. Your login information will be saved in a cookie, so please remember to use it next time you visit the portal. Once you have logged in, you will be able to access all of their patient resources!
How Acadiana Gastroenterology Uses the Patient Portal
Acadiana Gastroenterology has been using the patient portal to improve patient care and communication. The patient portal is a web-based system that allows patients to access their medical records, view appointments, and communicate with their doctor. Patients can also submit forms and request information from the doctor. The patient portal is very user-friendly and easy to use.
How to Contact Acadiana Gastroenterology
If you need to contact Acadiana Gastroenterology, the best way to do so is through their patient portal. Here's how to login:
1. Click on the "My Acadiana" button located in the top right corner of the website.
2. On the My Acadiana page, click on "Login" in the left column.
3. Enter your username and password, and then click "Login."
4. You will now be taken to the Patient Portal page. Here, you can find information about your doctor, appointments, and more.
If you have any questions about the blog or the content, please feel free to contact them at [email protected] or by phone at (337) 942-1400. Our office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00am to 5:00pm. We look forward to hearing from you!